Using his background in improvisation, Shapiro has been known to bring out the human side of CEO’s, government ministers and even Dutch royalty. Formats include:
Event Host – Plenary Sessions
Interview / Debate – Based on Shapiro’s ‘United States of Europe’
Late Night Talk Show – ‘Graham Norton’ or ‘DWDD’ style.
‘Greg’s show was sharp, tactful and very, very funny. We did not make things easy for him! He dealt brilliantly with the many details and made the show very much tailored to EPO sizes.’
– Bert Lockhart, European Patent Office
‘Greg made the difference between a pretty-good event and an excellent event. His total understanding of the content, his humour, and his optimistic persona gave the event depth and made it sparkle.’
– Sylvester Lindemulder, Event Garage
‘The opening and closing ceremonies of the Delta Lloyd Cadet World Championships were more than successfully hosted by Greg Shapiro. He really made the difference and proved to be the icing on the cake!’
– Jan Martin Wilschut, Amsterdam Hotsprings
– Koppert Biological Systems 50th Anniv., Royal Gala with King Willem Alexander.
– Award Host Groninger Studenten Cabaret Festival Finals.
– Nutreco Grand Opening New Corporate HQ.
– Star Alliance Video Promo.
– ASML Young Executives Awards.
– Aalberts Industries Annual General Meeting.